A number of treatments, to perform their support is general surgical preparation. They include e.g.
- milk and solids destroyed by the carious process
- in children and adults due to orthodontic indications
- removal of partially and completely retained teeth (wisdom teeth)
- tooth extractions
- exposure of impacted teeth
- modeling procedures in the field of soft tissues (removal of papillomatous lesions, deepening of the vestibule of the oral cavity)
- correction in the field of hard tissues (plasty, modeling and alveolar process)
with possible filling of the defect with bone graft material
- closed and open curettage
- surgical lengthening of tooth crowns
- recession coverage (lobar procedures using palate transplants, connective tissue and epithelial transplants)
- Minimally invasive implantology focused on working with surgical templates and the Simplant system, using own soft tissues (free and pedunculated connective tissue grafts, epithelial grafts to improve aesthetics) and hard (Astra and Astra EV implants)
- augmentation procedures (bone reconstruction) preparing for implantation with the use of the latest bone replacement materials
At Mazdent, we accept card payments and installment payments.
Our offices are air-conditioned and adapted to the needs of people with disabilities.
Make an appointment today!